To maintain your hair extensions in the best possible condition, it is important that you follow the following advice and procedures:
- Shampoo and condition your hair every second day using Muk Ultra Soft Shampoo & Muk 1 Minute Ultra Soft Treatment ONLY (DO NOT USE ANY OTHER PRODUCT ON SO POSH HAIR)
- So Posh will not guarantee the hair unless all instructions are followed and receipts must be kept by the client to prove the date of purchase for shampoo and conditioner.
- Always wash your hair in one direction, run fingers through in one direction
- Always brush your hair before washing to avoid tangling.
- After washing separate the individual extensions before drying, this will prevent them from matting at the roots. (If using Shrinkies or Beads)
- If your hair is normally oily/greasy you will tend to loose some hair extensions – all depending on the condition of natural hair you could loose between 1-10 hair extensions (this is normal).
- Tie hair in a loose Plait at night.
- Do not barrel curl hair without assistance as extensions need to be held at the root where extensions are attached, failure to do this will cause them slip and slide out and will pull out the natural hair.
- Wavy Hair – Wavy Hair product needs to be used to get the best wave result.
- Do Not Ever rub your hair when washing or drying. This will cause matting and the hair will feel very dry and coarse. (gently squeeze excess water from hair with a towel after showering).
- If you have tape you can not wash your hair for 72 hours after or it will cause them to slip out.
- AFTER WASHING YOUR HAIR YOU MUST DRY THE TAPE IMMEDIATELY, AS TAPE CANNOT STAY WET!!! IT WILL SLIP OUT & THE GLUE WILL DISSOLVE AND SHED.
Extension Care Before and After Activities E.G. Swimming
Prior to swimming (in pool or sea) or sunbathing apply leave in conditioner and plait hair. Shampoo & condition as soon as possible afterwards as swimming in pool or sea will dry out the extensions.
- Always dry hair thoroughly.
- When colouring your hair please always do a Test Strand on a damp piece of hair first.
- Any hair colouring on roots should be carried out before extensions are applied.
- Electric curling tongs, straighteners can be used.
- Do not go over your bonds/beads/shrinkies or tape with any heat eg: straightener, curling tongs. Blow drying is not a problem.
- DO NOT use uncovered elastic bands.
- NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS TO BE GIVEN.
- NO responsibility will be taken by So Posh if anyone takes out hair extensions other than So Posh.
Select from a comprehensive selection of
premium grade extensions.
So Posh Hair Extensions have been supplying hair to my business for many years now. The hair quality they supply is the best around and nobody can compare, my clients are always very pleased with the hair which makes So Posh an asset to my business. Leisa and her Team are wonderful people to deal with and they are always so prompt and reliable every time. I recommend everybody uses So Posh Hair Extensions,
our clients will love the hair and it will keep your business booming.