Hair Extension Training
SO POSH TRAINING COURSE
We are pleased to announce the commencement of Hair Extension Training Courses for hairdressers and non-hairdressers alike at SoPosh. This course is organized by experienced and top-notch stylists in the industry, to give you everything you need to succeed in your career. All courses come with a Professional hair extension kit, a valid certificate, access to our experienced stylists, and a special price offering on all of our premium hair care products.
It is extensive training that covers the latest and trending hair extension techniques, giving you the ability to become an expert in so short a time. At the end of our training program, you’re getting more than just a certification – our starter kits will be offered to students at discount prices. Therein is everything you need to install, care for, and remove hair extensions just like the professional artist you will turn out to be after our training course.
Courses On Offer
Our courses include Tape-In Courses, Beaded Courses, Fusion Courses, Hand-Tied Weft Courses, and lots more.
- Tape-In Course: In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about Tape-In Extensions – from installation to removal. There is also a complete hands-on demonstration of the Tape-In process.
- Beaded Course: In this course, your knowledge about I-Tip and Flat-Tip Hair Extensions are enhanced. All our I-Tip and Flat-Tip Extensions are installed strand-by-strand with microbeads that are fastened against the hair and extension tip. These installation methods do not require adhesives, heat, or chemicals.
- Fusion course: This is one method that has served stylists for so long. It is still the traditional way of providing more length and volume to hair. You will learn everything you need to know, from installation to removal.
- Hand-Tied weft Course: The Hand-Tied Weft is a distinctive hair extension method of installing each weft onto a track of silicon beads by sewing. It increases hair length, fullness, and gives that relaxing comfort that customers are sure to love. In this course, we will be taking you on a step-by-step process, from installation to removal.
Choosing The Right Extension Course
The world of professional hair extensions and the hair industry, in general, keeps expanding and coming up with new innovations. For hairstylists to remain relevant, they must be knowledgeable about the many methods of applying hair extensions. It is also important they become expert in at least one method of these applications. Their CVs become all the more enriched if they take the extra task of becoming experts at a couple of these hair extension application methods.
Hair Extension Methods
These include such methods as:
- Cold Fusion
- Warm Fusion
- Cold Tube
- Custom wig design
- Micro link-cylinder
- Keratin Tube
- Tape 2 Tape
The Need For Certification In Hair Extension Courses
When you get certified, your knowledge is improved. Asides the bragging rights that a couple of certifications in your bag afford you, you get to thoroughly understand the method(s) in which you are certified in. There is also a confidence that comes with knowing that you are good at what you do. Clients can see through this confidence, making them feel comfortable trusting you to work with their hair.
Your rates and charges may also increase. While starting out as a hairstylist, I once had a co-stylist who charged $250 for the same services I would charge just $99. Although at first impressions our skills were invariably the same, her boldness at charging such amount sprung from the fact that she had earned a number of certifications in various extension techniques.
Benefits of Our Hair Extension Training Courses
- Certifications: You will receive recognized certifications. These certificates can be presented to reputable companies, enabling your professional network and work opportunities to significantly increase.
- Starter Kits: At the end of the training program, you’re eligible to obtain a hair extension kit at little or no cost.
- Huge Discounts: Your training with us also entitles you to huge discounts on our premium and professional hair extensions, human hair extensions, wigs, hairpieces and other hair care products in our stock.
Finally, as an experienced hairstylist or as one just starting out, there is the need to update yourself with the latest innovations in the hairstyle and beauty industry. Your talent and creativity are also taken a notch higher when you do so. Therefore, take advantage of the hair extension training on offer at SoPosh and learn from the experts.
So Posh Hair Extensions have been supplying hair to my business for many years now. The hair quality they supply is the best around and nobody can compare, my clients are always very pleased with the hair; which makes So Posh an asset to my business. Leisa and her team are wonderful people to deal with and they are always so prompt and reliable every time.
I recommend everybody uses So Posh Hair Extensions, your clients will love the hair and it will keep your business booming.